Project Unity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Unity is a 2D Isometric MMORPG.

I'm stepping down.

Mercy
    Mercy
    Admin

I'm stepping down. Empty I'm stepping down.

Post by Mercy Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:48 pm

I have loved making Project Unity through and through, but I've lost all motivation, and I've just wanted to focus on other things for the time being; this isn't saying that I won't be around at all, it's not saying that I won't put in an effort to do anything to the server, but it's more so saying I won't be here as often, and I certainly won't be the one putting the focus into the server.

I've handed the server over to Shadow who is definitely trustworthy and will listen to you guys. He may only be on at night, but he is willing to work on the server and hear you guys out. If you continue to have concerns or anything else always post on the Forums about it please, or directly report it to someone who can get it to me, or Shadow.

Chaotic, Midas, Austin, Samuari, Me, and Dweebler, will always remain on the staff team, but it's more so in Shadow's hands to do as he pleases(for the most part.)

I hope you guys enjoy the server, and enjoy the take he has on it.

But please remember, I do still own PU. Don't ask Shadow for handouts, don't ask for anything I'd not have given you. I want to keep the game in the same measurement it was before and I don't want things to get too out of hand.

I will still handle donations, and bug reports.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 am