Project Unity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Unity is a 2D Isometric MMORPG.

Looking for more staff.

Mercy
    Mercy
    Admin

Looking for more staff. Empty Looking for more staff.

Post by Mercy Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 am

The majority of my staff team appears to be hugely inactive, or is just busy with game-related subjects. With that said, I'm looking for more staff on the team to fulfill the roles of:

• Mapping
    • Pixel Work
    • Script Writer

What the positions will require is that you are active, and that you can put time aside from playing the game to focus on the work when I need it done.

Being on the staff you will still technically be a player, but you will have moderation abilities (warping, muting, kicking, title setting); but this will not allow you to spawn items.

As I am extremely busy, having more people on the team will be very beneficial overall.

If you're interested in applying for the team, use this below, and post it in the Applications section where I'll review it.

The application has a bit required, and I would love to get to know those applying for my team, so don't hesitate to say a bit about yourself in your application! Smile

Working as a team and as an individual to work alongside fellow developers to offer the best possible experience for players, and you will be responsible for fixing bugs if need be.

• Your name:
    • Your hobbies:
    • About yourself:
    • Why we should take you on:
    • Why you wish to join the development team:
    • Previous Experience if you have any:
    • Position of Interest:

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:23 pm